2018 Polaris Industries Polaris ACE® 500 - Indy Red
Polaris ACE® 500 - Indy Red
- Welcome to Single-Seat Freedom
- Reliable & Capable 32 HP
- Purpose designed, built, and tuned 500cc, 32 HP ProStar engine.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to deliver the fuel charge needed for instant, predictable throttle response and keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- Fuel efficient, vibration free power.
- Stable Suspension for Full Confidence
- Legendary rear suspension with 9.5" of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- Front and rear stabilizer bars.
- 10" of ground clearance to clear the toughest obstacles.
- Designed for All-Day Single-Seat Comfort
- Comfortable sit in, step out design.
- Easy-to-use automotive style controls.
- 10% more leg room than the competition.
- Tilt steering and adjustable seat slider.
- Over 1 gallon of cockpit storage.
- Digital instrumentation.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Active Descent Control: Not Equipped
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 500cc
- Drive System Type: True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Not Equipped
- Engine Type: ProStar 500cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Single Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- HP: 32 HP
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: 17 x 35 x 4 in (43 x 89 x 10 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 846 lb (384 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: 120 lb (55 kg)/240 lb (110 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 90 x 48 x 67.5 in (229 x 122 x 171 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 575 lb (261 kg )
- Seat Height: 25.5 in (65 cm)
- Wheelbase: 61.5 in (156.2 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride, 3 Gal (11 L) Front Dry Storage, Dual Dash Trays
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut with stabilizer bar 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet
- Other Standard Features: Nets, Incab storage pockets, Accessory ready 4-pt harness integration, Digital Display
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm with stabilizer bar, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
- Electronic Power Steering: Not Equipped
- Front Tires: 24 x 8-12; NS388
- Rear Tires: 24X10-12, NS388
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
NOTES:The Polaris Sportsman ACE™ can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Rider must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Always wear helmet, eye protection, and seat belt, and always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- ProStar 500cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Single Cylinder
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut with stabilizer bar 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
- Front Brake Type
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tires
- 24 x 8-12; NS388
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm with stabilizer bar, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
- Rear Tires
- 24X10-12, NS388
- Dry Weight
- 846 lb (384 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 120 lb (55 kg)/240 lb (110 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 90 x 48 x 67.5 in (229 x 122 x 171 cm)
- 61.5 in (156.2 cm)
- Drive Train
- True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft